Kit solar panel housing isolated
The isolated areas of the electricity distribution networks usually present a low density of population, difficult terrain and/or landscape interest.
For this reason, in most of these cases, the photovoltaic solar energy is the most economical and viable to produce electricity, and the technology is consolidated, which already has more than 50 years of implementation around the world.
Kits photovoltaic solar panels consist of the equipment necessary to generate energy according to needs (KWh/day), thus facilitating the selection of the most appropriate solution for each case, depending on the consumption of energy daily.
Kit photovoltaic panel insulated model HOUSE 2 3000W 8400Wh/day
Autonomy estimated with a consumption equivalent to 2/3 of the energy (Wh/day), usable in the period of winter.
Kit pv-oriented housing for permanent use. Lighting, TV, small appliances, fridge, computer and washing machine.
The kit includes the battery terminals.
- Zone 1: 5450
- Zone 2: 5960
- Zone 3: 7230
- Zone 4: 8440
- Zone 1: 9800
- Zone 2: 12700
- Zone 3: 12900
- Zone 4: 13000
Battery life: 3.2 days
Map of the production of energy in an installation of photovoltaic panels
How much energy produced the pv installation?
The energy production of a photovoltaic panel depends mainly on the following factors:
- Power of the installation (Wp) and performance.
- Position of the plates; the more perpendicular the sun situemos the plate, the more energy production. In our latitude the most suitable position for photovoltaic plates of an isolated facility will be a south orientation and an inclination between 45 and 50°, in contrast to an installation of self-consumption the inclination most suitable will be 30 ° and 35 ° and in both cases, the plates shall be free of shadows.
- The incident solar radiation, will vary in function of the geographical location. On the chart indicate areas that have been considered to determine the solar production estimate, which is indicated in the descriptive tables of the kits.
In our latitude the most suitable position for photovoltaic panels of a stand-alone installation will be a south orientation and an inclination of 50 ° (favorable to the production of winter) and no shadows.
Components of the kit photovoltaic
The kit photovoltaic is composed by
12 photovoltaic Panels REC260PE (260 Wp)
The range of panels Peak Energy presents an average performance of 16.7 % and has a structural design, prepared to support efforts severe in extreme environmental conditions or harsh environments. It also integrates an innovative technology in the composition of the cells and the panel that allows you to maximize the use of the solar radiation, even in adverse conditions such as fog, clouds and rain or first and last hours of the day.
24 Glasses Battery ENERSOL (2V/460Ah - C120)
Lead acid battery open for solar applications, with a guarantee of robustness, long design life and high operational safety-tested for decades in applications in solar and/or wind power in medium and high power.
* Up to 2000 cycles to 60% depth of discharge (C10) with profile
load UI at 20 ° C.
* Designed in accordance with IEC 61427 and IEC 60896-11
* Threaded inserts for a better contact and reliability (F-M10 25 Nm)
* Containers-translucent, high quality
1 Converter/Regulator SOLARIX 48V/5000 VA
Compact system, equipped with a converter/charger and a charge controller MPPT with auto equalization built-in battery that allows you to extend the life cycle of the battery at the same time, that maximizes and regulates the energy from the panels. This equipment features a compact design without transformer with integrated inverter/charger pure sine wave which allows the association of up to 9 devices in parallel, thus extending the power range of service.
It is possible that some components may change due to updates and improvements of the kits of solar panels.